Thursday 28 June 2012

Dhanie Zainal

I've dedicated this post to my lovely housemate also my classmate, and now its going to be ex. She already move on to Shahputra take masscom course. So, for the last meet up, we've decided to go somewhere, to leave some memory and take it as nice moment. Then, we're going to sunway, probably to ice skate together, unfortunately there have an event so then we have to do something at there! Even our first plan are ice skating. HAHA. So, ktorang gossiping lah kan. Biasalah perempuan. Lepak ngan Tasha, Hanna Nasrin, Dhanie and me! Ktorang lepak makan kat Papa John sebab time tu tengah lunch meal, and ada discount! HAHAHA.



And so we are, gonna miss you dhanie! At centre dhanie :)


And lastly, my picture for sure, while waiting the spagetti! Yummmyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment